Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Good news....if only

Wouldn't it be so nice to have a news channel where, 24/7 they reported good news? I think that would be a real great break from the body counts, the missing children, the murders, the environmental disasters, high gas prices, and all that stuff. I wonder what kind of capital expense it takes to start up a cable news channel? I know Fox News Channel was up and going for years before it ever really gained traction. Would people have to discover it on their own? Would other news networks cover it like everybody did when Air America Radio started up?

I don't know the first thing about creating a news channel, but if I could, I think I would. I'd make one that spent most of it's time on good news...focusing on what is good about America and the world, the successful aspects of the War on Terror, updates on good economic developments, encouragement from our neighbors, etc. I bet it could be done with the right combination of optimistic people, and some investment money.

So, anybody willing to lend me some money and see if it can be done? I'm willing to give it a shot.

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 22, 2011 5:06:00 AM, Blogger Harveer said...

Arya Samaj Mandir Delhi is renowned wedding temple in Delhi NCR. We solemnize love marriage, court marriage and intercast marriages in Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad. Our marriage procedure is simple and easy. Arya Samaj Mandir in Delhi NCR, Arya Samaj Gurgaon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!